Day 1 Complementary or specific?
Analytical technologies in chemical land biotech industry world
Every day there are two different key-notes (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) after wich there are several parallelsessions to attend with various topics. The topcis are divided as followed:
(bio) analytical program
– State-of-the-art- analysis in chemistry, materials research, food & nutrition and life sciences
– Recent technological developments: What can we expect, and why?
– New hunting grounds for existing analytical technologies
– Extreme analytical challenges: To the limits and beyond
Provisional key-note subjects are:
Mass Spectrometry: moving from small to large molecules?
Dag 2 Analytics, automation and Single Use technologies
R&D, Process Development and (GMP) Manufacturing
The Single Use Event also has two key-notes with a congress part. Also several parallelsessions will take place this day with various topics. The topics are divided as followed:
Continuous manufacturing program, Lab of the future
– Automation: from lab up to (GMP) manufacturing
– Data management: from lab up to (GMP) manufacturing
– Single Use technologies: The solution for safety, time reduction and cost reduction
– Single Use USP (Upstream Process Development) and DSP (Downstream Process Development)
– Analytics in Single Use bioprocessing
– Data management
– QbD (Quality by Design)
– Flexible / Multiproduct facilities
Provional key-note subjects are:
Automation in Single-Use USP and DSP, a feasible solution for Biosimilar production?